The Fort Worth Chapter of the Texas Society of Professional Engineers serves engineers in nine counties of west and north central Texas. Each month, members of our chapter gather for lunch and hear a distinguished speaker discuss issues relevant to the engineering profession. We also serve our community year-round through education programs such as E-Week and MATHCOUNTS, and through providing scholarships to high school seniors aspiring to pursue engineering degrees.
(The Fort Worth Chapter serves Tarrant, Wise, Jack, Palo Pinto, Parker, Erath, Somervell, Hood, and Johnson counties. The city of Fort Worth is served by this chapter; other cities in Tarrant County are served by the Mid-Cities Chapter.)
In order to assist the engineering profession in its responsibilities to protect the public health, safety, and property, the Texas Society of Professional Engineers is dedicated to:
- The maintenance and observance of high ethical standards of conduct.
- The support of high standards of formal educational preparation for the practice of engineering.
- The continuing professional development of members of the engineering profession.
- The focusing of appropriate public attention upon engineering responsibilities and engineering accomplishments for the purpose of attracting qualified persons to the practice of engineering.
- The restriction of the practice of engineering to properly qualified and licensed persons.
- The providing of appropriate assistance to its members to facilitate the pursuit of their professional goals.
E-Week 2015 Sponsors
Our sincere thanks to the following companies for sponsoring the E-Week 2015 Banquet!